Social Media Specialist
Duplo is a Lagos-based fintech startup that enables businesses in Africa to digitize their receivables and payables, reduce time-to-cash, lower transaction costs, and generate more revenue from their business customers.
We want to make B2B payments as simple as P2P payment apps. Most business payments in Africa are made offline….yikes. We are on a mission to transform this.
We are backed by top investors including Tribe Capital, Commerce Ventures, Liquid2 Ventures, My Asia VC, Soma Capital, YCombintaor, Oui Capital, and others.
This is a unique opportunity. You’ll have the responsibility and resources to take a significant part in the creation of a paradigm-changing product that will impact millions.
What you will do?
As a Social Media Specialist at Duplo, you’ll get to work with our marketing team to help develop brand awareness about our company through social media. More specifically, you’ll get to:
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
You may be a fit if:
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
- Excellent copywriting, editing and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
- BS in Communications, Marketing or Public Relations.
To apply for this job please visit duplo.bamboohr.com.