Social Media Specialist, Toptal
Toptal is a global network of top freelance talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $100+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Toptal is the world’s largest fully remote company.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
As a Paid Social Media Specialist, you will be a part of Toptal’s Growth Marketing team. You will oversee end-to-end campaign management on major social advertising platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to help us acquire more and better clients. You will work closely with the entire Growth team, which includes but is not limited to – Creative & Content, Integrated Marketing (Brand Marketing, Vertical Marketing), Marketing Insights and Growth Product.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. Due to the remote nature of this role, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
- Own channels media budget and optimizations to ensure the best possible ROI.
- Conceptualize and execute new growth initiatives across Paid Social channels.
- Perform analysis to validate hypotheses, as well as track and determine the viability of new initiatives and A/B experiments.
- Work closely with the Integrated Marketing team to ideate and execute sound strategies to grow client and talent acquisition through the use of customized targeting and ad messaging.
- Create and maintain performance tracking dashboards in collaboration with the Marketing Insights team to aid tracking, optimizations and reporting.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure objectives are met in a timely fashion.
- Work closely with other members of the Paid Media team to create synergy between channels’ messaging and campaign learnings.
- Ensure that channels are run in accordance with industry best practices and immaculate tracking.
In the first week, expect to:
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal – meet with the teams and people you will have working relationships with.
- Work closely with the Paid Media team to understand our business operations, assets, roadmap, and opportunities you will be able to lead.
- Independently study and learn about the Toptal platform and product suite.
In the first month, expect to:
- Familiarize yourself with our current Paid Social tactics and areas for growth.
- Have a good understanding of the historical performance of Paid Social channels and seasonal trends.
- Take ownership of the Paid Social channels and media budgets.
In the first three months, expect to:
- Work closely with Growth and Integrated Marketing teams to constantly iterate and test new campaign targeting and ad messaging to achieve hypergrowth.
- Ensure that all Paid Social channels that are owned by you are running in accordance with industry best practices.
- Take growth initiatives to the next level, challenge how we do things to make them better.
In the first six months, expect to:
- Show significant progress in the management and growth of Paid Social channels through flexible allocations of media budgets to achieve the best possible ROI.
In the first year, expect to:
- Be an expert in all things Paid Social. You will be the go-to person to turn ideas into reality and achieve hypergrowth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising or similar.
- 1-2 years of experience in PPC campaign management, ideally across social media ad platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Quora, etc.
- Creative and growth-driven: Toptal is a hyper-growth company and you will be in the driver’s seat managing our social advertising initiatives.
- Experience in data analytics: You are able to navigate data visualization and web analytics tools such as Tableau and Google Analytics independently. Extra points if you are proficient in SQL and Tableau.
- In an ideal scenario, you have experience in B2B marketing and have a good track record of growth in managing B2B campaigns.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, and often rapidly changing environment with a strong emphasis on individual contributions and execution excellence.
- Innately curious and always ready to learn: the digital marketing landscape evolves fast and you are able to stay at the forefront of innovation.
- Ability to work well with a number of stakeholders, both internal and external, across time zones and geographies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You are able to provide ideas for compelling copy should the need arise.
- This is a remote position that requires self-starters. No one will monitor your working hours but you will be expected to consistently contribute value and deliver results.
- Eager to roll up your sleeves and dive in on challenging, complex problems with no clear solutions.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
To apply for this job, click here --> bit.ly.