Website May University Press
Social Media Strategist
May University Press is a Nigerian limited liability company with a defined commitment to the growth of educational, scholarly, literary, corporate, and digital publishing. It has a publishing portfolio and program which are being critically expanded in the efforts to integrate into and capture the best of contemporary educational and technological developments. We are recruiting to fill the position of Social Media Strategist.
- You will develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web traffic and our brand awareness.
- You should be creative and have excellent multitasking skills to handle all of our social media accounts in a cohesive way.
- You should be able to ensure our company web presence is aligned with our marketing strategies.
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Manage, create and publish original, high-quality content
- Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content
- Liaise with writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with marketing and product development team to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new product launches
- Facilitate client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions)
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
- Train internal team to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices.
- B.Sc Degree in a relevant field
- 3 years of work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Social media strategist or Social media manager
- Hands-on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job, click here --> gmail.com .