PaySync, an innovative global Fintech Startup seek to add a Software Developer with proficiency in Python Programing Language to their team. The Prospective candidate is someone capable of taking on a broad range of tasks and able to work independently to develop, support and maintain various software products, working with the Project Manager to define future requirements and define a logical system design for each piece of development. You will be responsible for writing and testing codes as well as debugging programs. Our platform demands excellent integration with a variety of related entities, and this roll will push forward our integration base, as well as our API layer.
You have a Post-Secondary education, consider yourself a developer who has excelled at your current job and wants more challenges and opportunities. You’re passionate about technology, a fast learner with a penchant for picking up new ideas and concepts very quickly. You have a positive work attitude and are willing to go the extra mile to find solutions without cutting corners. You take pride in writing clean codes and would love to be part of a growing and innovative Startup, developing a world-class product.
● 3+ years of hands-on experience on Python (With proficiency in at least one python framework preferably Django)
● Linux OS
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Knowledge of Object-relational mapping (ORM)
● Must have API integration experience
Nice to have
● Familiarity with and sound understanding of WebSocket
- Working with Project Manager to define future requirements and define logical system design for each piece of development
- Working with staff to define any new application requirements and define the logical system design for each development
- Managing the programming of the application
- Monitoring and maintaining the application performance
- Managing the programming of the development request
- Attending meetings to understand nature of business relationship and integration needs
- Mapping out process flows and defining logical system design for integration
- Providing backup support for all network functions
- Writing effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Access and prioritize feature requests
● Post-Secondary Diploma or Degree in IT/Computer Science, Engineering or other related field of study.
NOTE: To pursue this opportunity please forward your cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to state the job position you are applying for and salary expectation in your cover letter.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com