Software Developer (Web, Mobile, Backend or Full stack)
Full Job Description
- We are looking for a passionate software developer to help build and maintain different customer-facing and internal tools
- You will be working with team of product managers , engineers and designers to build highly reliable products in the fast growing blockchain technology space.
- Coding debugging and troubleshooting system errors.
- Profiling and analyzing algorithms.
- Managing database systems.
- Implementing build systems.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- On-time delivery of software development tasks according to global standards
- Regular backup of the project worked on to version control system.
- Support and maintenance of software applications
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Maintain a stable server/software with zero downtime.
Required Qualifications / Experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have a good knowledge in both frontend and backend application development.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Willing to learn and work on different mobile platforms/frameworks when needed.
- Working knowledge of at least one CI/CD tool i.e Travis CI, Circle CI, Jenkins (optional).
- Working Knowledge of Microservices Architecture (a plus)
- Expertise in architecting and designing software solutions for various problem types.
- Solid proficiency with any two or more of the server-side languages ( Golang, Node.js, Rust, C#, PHP, Java, Python, Erlang/Elixir)
- Solid proficiency with any two of client-side framework ( React/react-native, vue.js, etc ).
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, InfluxDB, or QuestDB.
- Mobile development skill using native tech or flutter, react Native is a plus
- Knowledge in any of these technologies is a plus- Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain.
- Experience with version control (git)
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies (optional).
- Remote (Work from your home).
You should not take this role if …
- You find excuses for why you can not get something done.
- While we understand that there’s a possibility that your skill level may not be as advanced as required, not possible is not a reply/mindset we want to hear.
- You need top-down step-by-step directions on how to carry your tasks.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and links to active / working project they worked on to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job please visit ng.indeed.com.