We’re looking for a talented, driven, and enthusiastic software engineer to join our growing remote team to collaborate with product management to build software.
ScaleMath is a customer acquisition and experience agency – in short, we help industry-leading companies grow. We pride ourselves in being the very best at what we do and offer unmatched attention to detail/care about the actual company compared to a traditional agency which often just cares about doing the bare minimum to pick up their monthly fee.
We’ve retained clients that we got from the very beginning even as we continued to grow and accept new clients & expand the team. We’re a fully remote, distributed team. Working at ‘ScaleMath’ is for you if you want to be a part of a driven team that’s motivated and fulfilled by doing exceptional work for incredible companies every single day.
- Familiar with the following stack: MongoDB, NextJS, NodeJS, Tailwind CSS (MERN)
- UI/UX design aptitude
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent written communication skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field is a plus
- Demonstrable development skills with a strong portfolio & references
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Important: We have a strict policy on moonlighting (we want people who are committing to working with us, not intending to do work on the side for other companies).
- Flexible working hours (ideally 5-6 hours overlap with UK Time zone).
- 20 days paid holiday per year
How To Apply
- Make sure to read the description carefully and take your time to submit a high-quality application that stands out (you must include a custom letter describing the work you did, what work you enjoy most, what you bring to the table, etc.). This is your time to showcase why you’d be the best hire we could make for this position.
- This is your chance to stand out, the best candidates in the past have included a short video to introduce themselves and share why they think they’d be a good fit for the role.
You should not expect to hear for a few weeks, while we review all applications. Please note that we’re unable to offer individual feedback during the screening process. We usually see hundreds of applications for roles, and our small hiring team simply doesn’t have the bandwidth to offer personalized feedback before the interview stage.
Our interviews are conversations held with future colleagues – no tests, no surprises. After that, we’ll ask the final candidates to complete an at-home written exercise.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job please click on -> jobs.ashbyhq.com.