Jumpstart your software engineering role in Trilogy’s fellowship program. You’ll receive unparalleled mentorship, growth opportunities, and career advancement in our two-year program. Work with the best and brightest minds in software engineering!
This is an exciting opportunity to tackle the most pressing problems in the software industry, create innovative solutions for customers, and interact with senior executives. Unlike a lot of jobs, when we say entry-level, we mean it. No work experience required.
Perform breakthrough experiments utilizing the full power of cloud services, AI, and ML to tackle high-level business challenges. Receive regular training and feedback. And join an elite class of alumni who have launched careers as entrepreneurs, leaders, and influencers.
In less than 5 hours, you can complete all the application steps and interview directly with a senior executive. That’s right! Instead of days or even weeks, land a full-time offer in hours, with a single interview!
It won’t be easy, but there will never be a dull moment. Join us to jumpstart your career with the world’s top software engineers.
What you will be doing
- Exploring a new business problem every 6-8 weeks
- Conducting research and interviewing stakeholders to understand the problem
- Running weekly experiments – write code, review outcomes, debug, log learnings, and iterate
- Delivering prototypes and deployments to customers
- Meeting in person with members of your cohort twice a year in exciting global destinations
What you will NOT be doing
- Doing repetitive tasks – no two problems are the same
- Getting it right all the time – frequent feedback will enable you to fail fast and learn quickly
- Working solo – work as part of a small team to tackle challenges
Create clear, simple, technically-superior solutions to complicated problems
- Computer Science degree
- Excellent coding ability
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Quick-learner who can work independently
To apply for this job please visit www.crossover.com.