Software Engineer II – C++
Are you a C/C++ developer always looking for opportunities to learn more technologies and programming languages? Do you enjoy working on complex B2B applications, yet manage to simplify your codes by utilizing cutting-edge technologies? If so, we invite you to join our unique team of top-notch talent. In this role, you will be taking ownership of the big feature releases, starting with getting requirements from the stakeholders to releasing the end product to customers in a fast-paced agile environment besides maintaining mission-critical enterprise applications. If you are passionate about leading the path to create the greatest products with the best cloud technologies in our industry, we would love to hear from you.
At IgniteTech, we are reinventing the enterprise software industry. Our “Netflix for Enterprise Software” model is changing the game for how enterprises buy software, and a key element of our growth strategy is to drive great customer experiences across our broad and growing library of solutions.
What you will be doing
- Lead projects with a fully distributed remote development team
- Upgrade the quality of work produced by your subordinates by showing them, how to make it in better quality
- Developing and maintaining services and enterprise applications
- Improve efficiency through introducing automation & new tools
- Drive development/customizations of a large set of applications from our broad portfolio of B2B products
What you will NOT be doing
- Managing people or getting stuck on long meetings discussing roadmaps and priorities
- Stagnating on the same technology. You will be continuously expanding your knowledge and experience with new products
- HR and recruitment
- Designing and implementing new product features in the most efficient, effective, and maintainable way
- Becoming the go-to expert on products to which you are assigned.
- Learning new products quickly and effectively when given access to user and developer documentation, knowledge base articles, source code, and infrastructure.
- Understand and interpret customer requests to suggest the best solution available and take responsibility for implementing the solution.
- Resolving complex technical issues
- Effort Estimation
- A degree in computer science or relevant experience.
- 2+ years of C++ coding experience.
- C1 level English proficiency and the ability to write with a professional tone.
Nice to have
- Experience working with Lisp
- Eager to learn new technologies and programming languages
To apply for this job please visit www.crossover.com.