Website SPS Commerce
The Microsoft Dynamics F&O Developer will use the latest technologies to develop Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain (F&O) EDI integration solutions as part of the SPS Commerce Development team. You must have experience designing solutions in F&O environment, and must be proficient in Visual Studio and DevOps/Git.
Based in our office in downtown Minneapolis, our hybrid work model provides the best of both worlds. We #succeedtogether through in person collaboration, balanced with remote work to provide flexibility.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re a motivated self-starter with a love of learning.
- You’re not afraid to ask questions or come to the table with unusual solutions.
- You know how to not only work well with a team, but also be part of the team in a way that fosters creativity.
- You have a mind full of energy and originality,
- You don’t shy away from difficult tasks or increasing levels of responsibility.
We solve retail supply chain problems by cutting through inefficiency with innovation and automation. At SPS we empower retailers, suppliers, distributors, grocers, and logistics partners to work better together with our people, our process and our tech products. We have the world’s largest retail network, and we don’t just lead the industry, we are the industry.
At SPS, we believe every employee makes a difference. We ensure employees have the tools, resources, and training to explore new ideas and execute them. Our success comes from playing as a team and always playing to win. Careers don’t just grow here, they’re made here.
What is the day to day like?
The primary function of this role is software development using Dynamics F&O. You will the technical expert on an implementation team, developing technical specifications for implementation, configuration, customization, and enhancement of Dynamics 365.
- Architect, plan, test and deploy F&O solutions
- Analyze business specifications and convert these into technical specifications
- Provide requirement analysis & effort estimates for the development of new features or customization of existing features
- Integrate logic and understanding of business operations, F&O business processes, and SPS Commerce
- EDI processing into a final solution for clients.
- Perform coding/programming tasks to specification and in accordance with development standards
- Develop test plans and participating in code testing to ensure workability, completeness, and quality
- Perform code promotion activities to ensure the synchronization of all environments
- Participate in and contribute to peer code reviews and design sessions
- Provide on-going implementation/production support
- Create and maintain functional requirements and technical specification documentation
- Maintain documentation and version control for all entities
What is required?
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of experience or 5 years of experience without a degree
- Experience in Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (F&O)
- Experience developing solutions with X++
- Experience deploying code in multiple environments
- Experience using Agile software development methodologies
- Experience using Source Code Control Management (SVN, TFS, Visual Source Safe, etc.)
What is preferred?
- Experience with cloud environments such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge and experience in EDI integrations
- Experience developing solutions with .NET
- Experience with the integration of Dynamics 365 F&O with other applications including experience with ODATA, Postman and other web technologies.
SPS Commerce offers a comprehensive package of benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, paid time-off, 401(k), health and flexible spending accounts, stock purchase plan and more.
To apply for this job please visit careers-spscommerce.icims.com.