The Concept Group
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company,Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change
Job Position: Software Tester (Support)
Job Location: Lagos
- The Software Tester (ST) assesses software quality through manual and automated testing.
- S/He will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches on software applications.
- The ST works to ensure our products and applications work optimally and meet the established Software Standards.
- Collaborate with Software Development to develop effective test plans and strategies.
- Designing test cases, reporting all bugs encountered in the bug tracker software and determining readiness criteria.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
- Work with Cross-Functional Teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle.
- Report bugs and errors to development team.
- Testing of third party applications acquired by the organization.
- Ensuring software tested meets and exceeds the users’ requirements.
- Other tasks assigned by the Supervisor.
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed.
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies.
- Minimum of B.Sc / B.Eng / HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other relevant field with relevant experience.
- Must have a background/interest in software testing.
- Working knowledge of test management software.
- Hard‐working and committed to the role and the organization.
- Desire to provide quality client service and support.
- Meticulous and highly attentive to detail.
- ∙Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team.
- Knowledge of Api Testing with postman or selenium Testing.
- Troubleshooting, incidence and problem resolution skills.
- Technical writing and presentation skills.
- Debugging, software testing and development.
- Quality management and control.
- Adept anticipation of user behaviour.
- Investigation and diagnostic skills.
25th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com