Website Truthware Solutions
Implement, guide and maintain all testing activities across the Products.
Execution of the day-to-day testing activities and deliverables by applying test strategy, test plans for Release Quality and timeous delivery.
Responsible to write and review functional code and creating of designs, data structures and architecture of the Product.
Writes own test code and overall ownership of the quality of that code
Requirements for Software Tester:
· Experience with approaches and or methodologies such agile, waterfall and lean development
· Identify test requirements from specifications or any other form of requirements
· Map test case requirements
· Design test coverage plan requirements matrix
· Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artefacts like test data, data validation, requirement matrices and reports
· Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases
· Reporting test results
· Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes
· Manage project stream deliverables
· Manage project impediments and drive resolution
· Strong reporting skills to stakeholders
· Mentorship and assistance to other project team members in the testing team
· SQL Awareness of relational DB structure and use of queries to return and or update data
· Testing Tools
· Test Management Tools HP Quality CenterALM, Test Link, etc.
· Defect Management Tools HP Quality Center, Atlassian JIRA, Bugzilla, IBM Rational ClearQuest, etc.
· SOAP UI will be advantageous
· Selenium will be advantageous
Conversant with the below technologies:
· Web-based applications
· Message-based systems
· Desktop applications
· Mobile applications
· Commercial off the shelf applications COTS
· Test Process Integrations
· DevOps with continuous delivery integration strategies
· Agile DAD, Kanban, XP, Lean Development
Education and Experience Required:
BSc or BA degree preferred but the relevant testing experience will supersede.
At least 3 years of relevant software testing experience with demonstrated abilities in the software testing field
To apply for this job please click on -> www.linkedin.com.