Job Title: Solution Architect
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for Solutions Architects to take our customers through their transformation journey. Exciting times for TSS as we help drive growth and deliver positive outcomes for our clients.
This is a Solutions role with a focus on Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS), Dynamics 365, Power Platform, OutSystems, Mendix (Low Code / No Code) and Automation that will require engaging directly with customers in support of the clarification or shaping of needs; solution architecture, definition of requirements and priorities, identification of solution choices and development of solutions.
The position is within our Software Design team and will be responsible for designing end to end solutions and providing governance for the overall design in conjunction with delivery partners.
The role of a Solution Architect requires a wide range of technical knowledge to help drive the technology strategy for the customer and is not just skilled in a specific area of information technology
What you’re being doing as a Solution Architect
- Proven Solution Architecture experience
- Experience in using architectural principles and frameworks.
- Experience of designing & implementing solutions as part of multi-stream change programmes.
- Working in large change programmes in a leadership role involving key integration of some of the leading technology supplier and their products (e.g. Microsoft, Amazon, Google etc.)
What we’re looking for
- Must have strong commercial awareness, and an understanding of how businesses work financially
- Possesses a broad knowledge of solution areas such as transformation and migration, security, business analysis, applications, integration and infrastructure, service management, including trends in the current marketplace and understands how these interact to arrive at a solution.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions
- Good cloud technology exposure with Azure and / or AWS
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365, container-orchestration, Cloud, databases and programming languages is advantageous. .
About Capita Technology and Software Solutions
Capita Technology and Software Solutions (TSS) is a newly formed global shared service, responsible for delivering innovation and digital transformation for Capita’s businesses and clients. We work collaboratively with Capita’s divisions to shape the right digital technology solutions to help clients work differently, engage differently, sell differently and to be resilient to whatever next comes their way. We create innovative technology and software solutions for Capita’s clients and businesses while ensuring secure, resilient and predictable service delivery. Technology and Software Solutions brings together 5000+ colleagues from across Capita into a single function to deliver world-class technology and software solutions for Capita’s businesses and clients.
What’s in it for you?
- 23 days’ holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
- Home based role
You’ll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You’ll be joining a network of 55,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. During the application process, you’ll be asked to share your personal characteristics and data with us. This helps us understand our audience so we can make sure we are doing everything we can to attract a diverse range of people and ensure our recruitment processes are fair and inclusive.
To apply for this job please visit www.capita.com.