FingerprintJS empowers developers to stop online fraud at the source.
We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies. Some of our customers include: Coinbase, Booking.com, Yahoo, and eBay just to name a few.
We are a globally dispersed, 100% remote company with a strong open-source focus. Our flagship open source project is FingerprintJS (16K stars on GitHub).
We have raised $44M and are backed by Craft Ventures (previously invested in Tesla, Facebook, Airbnb), Nexus VP (previously invested in Postman, Hasura) and Uncorrelated Ventures (previously invested in Redis, Rollbar & Gradle).
Based in Chicago, IL, FingerprintJS is a fast growing software development company specializing in the anti-fraud space preventing digital fraud by uniquely and accurately identifying users, and empowering technical teams to use that data in a way that works for their unique needs. It can verify legitimate users and block fraudsters even if they use VPNs, private browsing, clear cookies or other methods to hide who they are. FingerprintJS helps websites secure their login, checkout and other pages from fraudulent login attempts, credit card fraud, cheating on online platforms and more by uniquely identifying every browser that connects to a customer’s website. They lead the industry with 99.5% accuracy in identifying unique browsers and are used by over 10,000 websites.
How Will I Make an Impact?
Your role is critical in ensuring FingerprintJS achieves its growth targets. As a Solutions Engineer you will drive the technical sales process by supporting the customer and sales executive with your expertise. As a subject matter expert, you will help FingerprintJS become the trusted advisor through the sales process.
- 2 years experience
- Present and explain FingerprintJS features to future customers using demos
- Attend customer discovery, requirements gathering and technical calls
- Translate customer pain points into solutions that solve them using FingerprintJS
- Lead a Proof-of-Concept integration with the customer’s tech stack to prove out the value proposition
- Building trust with the various customer teams
- Cross functional collaboration
- Respond to RFPs/RFQs/RFIs
- Act as trusted advisor to both customers and sales executives
- Attend and present at various conferences
- Demonstrate good problem-solving skills while addressing customer issues
- Streamlining and improving the sales process along with the account executives
- Act as a sales liaison with marketing team and product management
- Build demos that show how customers can use FingerprintJS to improve their business
- Train and educate new hires on the technical aspects of FingerprintJS and usecases
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 2 Years of relevant experience
- Must possess the innate ability to uncover a customer’s pain and find a way to solve it within the solution framework.
- Excellent presentation skills, including the ability to demonstrate technical solutions
- Pre sales experience desired
- Customer focused with desire for excellent service delivery
- Outside the box thinking, self-starter with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and ever evolving industry
- Customer centricity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience translating customer requirements to internal stakeholders
- Team player
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
To apply for this job please click on -> boards.greenhouse.io.