As a Solutions Lead, you’ll be a key member of the product and solutions team. In true startup fashion, this role encompasses several functions, and you must be comfortable wearing multiple hats.
Our Solutions team consists of technical experts responsible for designing solutions for our target industries by leveraging our tools, resources and partnerships. You’ll also be involved in driving and managing the technical part of a sales engagement.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing team at a very exciting time. With plans to continue scaling, we’re looking for an ambitious Solutions Lead to demonstrate Softcom’s offerings and tailor them to suit the specific needs for our target industries.
As the Solutions Lead, you will have a deep understanding of all Softcom’s products, handle tough objections, and lead successful evaluation cycles to gain solutions-fit consensus.
What You’ll Do
- Design solutions for our target industries by developing a deep understanding of the common problems faced by the industry and leveraging our tools, resources and partnerships.
- Partner with account managers and executives to drive complex, multi-stakeholder deal cycles across our target industries.
- Building and maintaining trust with customers by leveraging client context to understand customer goals and create a value-based relationship.
- Working closely with the sales team on account strategy and identifying additional opportunities in existing accounts.
- Developing and delivering exceptional product and solution presentations and demonstrations.
- Work with the Product, Design and Engineering teams to provide feedback from the field and represent the customer perspective with the goal of developing more robust and innovative products.
- Identify and work with partners on product extensions and integrations designed to address identified customer and industry needs in order to ensure timely and cost-efficient delivery.
- 5+ years of technology consulting or sales engineering experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; a knack for delivering compelling presentations.
- A consultative approach with solving your customer’s business challenges and having a track record of successfully overcoming technical and security objections. Problem solving is in your DNA!
- Familiarity with the enterprise SaaS ecosystem. Some fintech experience will help too.
- Ability to thrive and adapt to a rapidly evolving market that will define the future of business growth.
To apply for this job please click on -> www.linkedin.com.