Website Habitat Learn
Specialist Note Taker
- Type information on a laptop at a university lecture or in informal, smaller classes like tutorial and labs
- Note taking- recording key information from a lecture. Organized to be used as a study aid, key points and major topics are utilized as major headings
We are looking for individuals who have:
- Completed post secondary education or about to graduate
- Studied and excelled in a variety of subjects. E.g. Law, Math, English, Sciences, Arts, Business, History, Humanities, Social sciences, Business, Natural Sciences, and more!
- Typing speed of 50+wpm.
- Comfortable in an academic environment
- Sensitivity to the needs of people with disabilities.
- Use of own personal laptop
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to analyze and process information quickly
- Able to work independently- being on time, dependable and able to meet deadlines
Please note the majority of shifts occur between 8am – 9pm Monday to Friday. Hours assigned for the week depend on the student’s schedule and requirement.
We require you to commit to being available for a minimum of one academic semester.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.