Store Customer Representative
As a store customer representative, you have a responsibility for the day-to-day management of a store in accordance with overall company policy. The focus of any Retail floor manager’s job is to improve the commercial performance of the store by increasing its turnover and maximizing profitability.
TIFÉ is a premium womenswear label founded in 2017. Our design philosophy is centred on creating designs that are distinct, timeless, feminine, elegant, striking yet understated to be cherished for seasons to come as a reliable wardrobe staple with a commitment to unyielding polish and an all-around reliable shopping experience.
- Finding new ways to improve the store
- Manage the look, feel and general ambience of the store
- Managing and meeting customer demand
- Managing stock levels, communicating and liaising key decisions about stock control
- Analysing sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes to maximise profits
- Using information technology to record sales figures and for data analysis and forward planning.
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly inventory and store event reports in the store
- Provide technical support where and when necessary
- Communicate professionally with other staff and stakeholders
- Provide feedback, maintain and report store analytics
- Making sure that customer service and health and safety are met
- Responding to customer complaints and comments
- Collect Maintain customer information for official use only.
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry
- Initiating changes to improve the business
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good timekeeper
- Can multitask
- Critical Thinking
- Social Perceptiveness – Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Service Orientation – Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Good Listener
N80,000 – N100,000
Tuesday – Sunday
10am – 6pm
To apply for this job please click on -> docs.google.com.