Qualis Business Support Services Ltd
About the job
The Superintendent Pharmacist will ensure compliance to cGMP guidelines as it relates to all manufacturing operations as well as Cleaning in liaison with Production Supervisors and other Sectional/Unit Heads. Participating in internal self-inspection and other external audits (GMP and ISO Quality audit)
Oversee all operations in the premises.
• Prepare standard operation procedures for all relevant activities.
• Responsible for the renewal of premise license with the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN).
• Monitors and enforces compliance of all staff to best practices.
• Oversee the activities of the Production through the Production Pharmacist.
Liaise with the Factory Manager on daily production planning and ensures execution of same.
• Ensure consistent compliance with cGMP, HSE and good housekeeping rules, ISO guidelines, SOPs and Batch Records instructions.
• Carry out process improvement audits, reports and follow up with closure of non- conformities.
B.Pharm with at least 5 – 7 years cognate experience in Production in manufacturing pharmaceutical sector. Professional membership and certification with all relevant bodies is required.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.