- Open and close store on time.
- Opening shift for drivers and pickers and ensure that system and telephones are working.
- Checking motorcycles conditions, documents, and maintenance on time.
- Ensure that all drivers and pickers wearing the uniform in a good condition.
- Ensure that pickers and drivers execute their work efficiently and on time.
- Ensure no delays in picking, dispatch, and delivery.
- Confirm that all products are in 100% condition.
- Confirm that expiry dates are up to date
- Ensure all payments done by customer’s are accounted for.
- Control and advise any differences.
- Assist as picker, despatcher, Admin at peak times to ensure quick delivery.
- Advise any customer queries to call center and store Operations Leader immediately.
- Ensure and customer query received by controller is resolved.
- Focus on an excellent and quick customer experience always.
- Be of service and help to our customers 100% without fail and without counting the cost.
- Keep store manager informed of any issues, problems, complaints, compliments, accidents etc.
- At least 1 year work experience working in a retail store
- Must be wiling to learn
- Must have good communication and leadership skills
- Integration in a young and dynamic team
- Professional growth opportunity
- Multicultural environment
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
Supervisor at MANO