We are looking for a talented SUPPLY PLANNING COORDINATOR to join our team specializing in SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNING for our DISTRIBUTION BUSINESS SEGMENT in LAGOS-ISLAND, LAGOS, NIGERIA .
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Under general supervision, determines the quantity and order date for materials needed to meet the master production schedule or independent customer demand.
- Works with suppliers to reduce lead time and order quantities balancing supply with demand.
- Collaborates with Supply Chain Planners across the organization to reposition excess inventory to locations with supporting demand.
- Manages part change requests and ramp up / ramp down activities to meet demand while minimizing excess and obsolete inventory.
- Reconciles order boards for critical suppliers, critical parts, and past due orders on a routine basis.
- Supports the Deliver Supplier Improvement Process initiative to improve performance metrics.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- High school diploma or certificate of completion of secondary education or equivalent experience to the extent such experience meets applicable regulations.
- Minimum of BSc, required with 2 years hands on experience.
- Requires some work experience and intermediate level knowledge obtained through training or on-the-job experience.
- Computer literate with excel skills.
To apply for this job please visit cummins.jobs.