Website Reconstruction US
Support Engineer, Reconstruction US
Reconstruction is a technology company focused on developing and teaching K-12 supplemental curriculum that situates Black people, Black culture, and Black contributions to American and world history in an authentic, identity-affirming way so that students of all backgrounds benefit from a more complete understanding of our shared history and society. We are looking for an awesome individual to join our team as a Support Engineer.
Who you are:
You are a self-starter who is eager to contribute to equity, empowerment, and education for Black people. You enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems. You have an acute attention to detail and high responsiveness.
● Support our engineering team and conduct tests before product launches to ensure our software runs smoothly and meets users needs.
● Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
● Design, develop and execute automation scripts.
● Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
● Monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
● Coordinate with the product and development team to identify system requirements.
What we’re looking for:
● Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
● Ability to report bugs and triage them along with the relevant team members
● Basic understanding of TypeScript
● Experience working in Agile/Scrum development process
● Very good CSS skills (flexbox, CSS grid etc.)
● LESS/SCSS experience (you know how to write mixins)
● Basic understanding of TypeScript (you avoid using ‘any’ in the code you write)
● Basic knowledge of React (you understand hooks and component-based architecture)
● Experience with Jest is a plus
● BS or MS in a related field (computer science, engineering)
To apply for this job, click here --> bit.ly.