Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) to make and receive payments in a convenient borderless manner.
About the Switching Operations Analyst Role
As a Switching Operations Analyst your primary responsibility is to ensure that all transactions through our different products get to their destination through the best available route, selecting from the variety of providers available. Simply put, when our customers initiate payments, we ensure the transaction gets to the provider and update the provide response on our system. Also ensure our systems are up, to always serve this purpose.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support Payout/Funds transfer processing in a timely manner.
- Monitor transactions and ensure all rails are functioning optimally.
- Monitors transactions and for signs of fraudulent activity, promptly escalates potential issues to fraud team for investigation and resolution.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to resolve customer related issues.
- Handles escalations to the team lead or relevant stakeholders and ensures resolution in line with relevant SLA.
- Working with the CX and TAM team in investigating and resolving complaints relating to payout through assigned resolution channels.
- Assists with process improvement tasks such as creating processes, tracking progress and updating stakeholders.
- Transaction Reconciliation.
- Proactively think of strategic methods to improve process.
- Any other duties assigned Process Improvement
- Work with all sub-teams to identify various touchpoints and design processes to optimize same
- Continuous evaluation of current processes vis-à-vis best industry practices
Competency and Skill Requirements:
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Understanding of the payment industry.
- Open-Mindedness and Result Oriented
- Ability to work with Microsoft suite.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation skills and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify errors.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet set deadlines.
- Work goal-oriented based on minimum supervision
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, integrity, and ethical standards
To apply for this job please visit flutterwavego.bamboohr.com.