Job Tittle: System Administrator
Our clients are always looking for skilled System Administrators to join their remote teams and support their clients’ businesses, mainly using Microsoft-based technology and related network infrastructure. The successful candidate will have a strong background in system administration, automation, and development with a focus on maintaining high availability, scalability, and security for our clients’ users’ infrastructure. You’ll be joining a team of over 200 seasoned IT professionals working with Support Adventure worldwide.
We’re currently hiring System Administrators with the following skills and experience:
- Multiple years of experience in system administration and deployment
- Strong experience with Microsoft-based technologies, including Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange Server, SharePoint, SQL Server, and PowerShell.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure, preferably Azure.
- Experience with virtualization technologies, preferably VMware and Hyper-V
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools
- Strong scripting skills, preferably with PowerShell.
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Intune
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
The following skills and abilities are a must:
- Strong English language skills, both written and spoken, are required
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Great attention to detail especially when it comes to documentation and taking excellent notes
- A passion for learning and the ability to adapt to new technologies
What Support Adventure offers:
- Competitive salary starting from $2500+ monthly, with ample opportunity to negotiate your salary depending on your experience and skill level
- Rolling contracts with a 30-day termination period after a 1-month trial
- Regular payouts to an account of your choosing in USD, EUR or GBP
- A team dedicated to supporting you and our clients on your Support Adventure
- Additional benefits and perks depending on the client
What you’ll be doing:
You will be joining a team of seasoned IT professionals from all over the world, working remotely to support our clients’ users in various English-speaking countries across the globe. You’ll be leading our client’s technical efforts from behind the scenes, working on the most complex deployments and managing the highest-level systems. You’ll be assisting the technical teams working on our client’s end-user issues when no one else is able to solve them. You will be assigned to work directly for one of our clients as an integral part of their help desk team, providing consultation and advice on important projects and issues.
Working with Support Adventure, you’ll have a dedicated team of people that will continuously work with you and our clients to get you the best working experience possible and assist you with any aspect of your personal remote working adventure. Our contract managers will be available throughout your engagement to help with anything that might come up during your employment with us.
To apply for this job please visit www.supportadventure.com.