Job Title: Systems Support Services Officer
We are looking for someone with systems support experience and ideally knowledge of HTML, in return you will work in a fully home based role with a supportive and friendly team earning a competitive salary with scope to learn and progress within the role.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support the delivery of all support services related deliverables, including work areas/tasks identified and listed on the Task-Based Check List covering each quarter to ensure readiness on the Primary Assessment Gateway
- Day-to-day monitoring of all Operational Systems
- Liaising with internal and external IT suppliers to investigate and resolve incidents, ensuring these are tracked through case management and reported to client
- Handling any cases raised by CGS operations and client to issues found on any systems, including Primary Assessment Gateway and see through to resolution
- Co-ordination and planning of backlog defect/improvement items relating to digital systems
- Contribute to continual service improvement and lessons learnt, focusing on digital initiatives
What we’re looking for:
- Systems support experience
- Proactive management of IT incidents to resolution
- Ideally some good HTML knowledge and ability to update code
- Strong and confident communication skills
- Planning, co-ordination, and organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Process improvement
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Preparing and presenting management information
About Standard and Testing Agency
All statutory exams given to English school children are created and administered by the Standards and Testing Agency. It was established on October 1, 2011, and it replaced the Qualifications and Curriculum Development Agency in terms of operations. The examinations regulator, Ofqual, oversees the STA. In July 2018 Capita was awarded the contract to administer Key Stage One, Key Stage Two and Phonics National Curriculum Tests for the Standard and Testing Agency and has successfully ensured all schools in England have enough test papers for all Key Stage One and Two pupils to take the annual tests in May 2022.
What’s in it for you?
- A salary of £30,000
- 23 days’ holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Fully home based role
- company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- the opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
To apply for this job please visit www.capita.com.