We are a global collective of entrepreneurs who love to build and solve problems. Our team is made up of self-driven people spanning 50+ countries, a unified, yet diverse culture keeps us consistently learning and improving.
We want to enable companies to hire the best talent from anywhere in the world. We do so by building tools our customers love with market-leading technology and expertise and we rely on our people to make it happen! As a team, we care while finding comfort and enjoyment in working together towards our common mission.
- Recruit exceptional talent to join our rapidly growing team of Deelers, collaborate with our hiring managers and other related stakeholders to create and maintain candidate scorecards
- Building a deep understanding of the Deel product, and exactly what is required of our new team members
- Develop and refine our interview processes to optimize for efficiency and an amazing candidate experience
- Working with our management team and leadership to develop internal and external sourcing strategies
- Ensuring we maintain an incredible culture throughout Deel, and the team live and breath our key principles
- 4+ years of experience in an acquisition focused role with experience working cross-jurisdiction at a unicorn start-up or tech company
- You have experience in an ambitious and scrappy recruitment function, and have a track record of hiring top talent quickly
- You are comfortable with handling complex candidate questions as they may pertain to compensation, equity, immigration and other related issues
- You are a natural communicator and can engage the room effortlessly when presenting, speaking and demonstrating
- Life changing pre-IPO equity
- The option of getting paid in digital currency
- Work from wherever you want; the Deel office, your house or the beach
- Learning and development budget for books, courses and conferences
- Remote first working culture and covered remote office space
- All-expenses paid international company off-sites
- Have your birthday on us
- All the latest tech you need
To apply for this job please click on -> jobs.ashbyhq.com.