We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to support Toggl’s worldwide growth and international acquisition needs.
The starting salary for this position is €35,000 annually.
You can work from anywhere in Europe.
At Toggl, we know our success starts with people. That’s why recruiting and engaging talent plays a crucial role in how we roll. We strive to deliver an outstanding candidate experience from the initial reach out to the first months at Toggl.
As a member of our 5-person People Operations team, you will support the Talent Acquisition Manager in building and cultivating talent pipelines for our hiring needs and you’ll work with hiring managers to develop creative strategies to find the best talent globally.
This is a very hands-on role that requires a high level of planning, organization, and coordination and would suit someone who enjoys working in a values-based company and in a Results-Oriented Work Environment (ROWE). In your role, you’ll receive a lot of freedom and many opportunities to be innovative, proactive, and independent.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for multiple searches worldwide, creating innovative remote sourcing strategies to bring the best talent to each role
- Actively promote vacancies and our employer brand to relevant audience, managing Job posting via various channels as well as networking and community engagement
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals
- Guide and support candidates through the selection process. As their point of reference, they need to be able to count on you
- Regularly manage pipeline activity, pre-screening, and qualifying candidates, analyzing requirements to determine target profile needs and matches
- Drive the contracting and hiring process, generating offer letters, hiring contracts, and being in charge of the technical onboarding for all new Togglers
- Maintain open and proactive lines of candidate communication, ensuring the best candidate experience possible for all, regardless of the outcome of their application
- Being in charge of the Offboarding process
- Support the team with transversal talent acquisition and employer branding projects and programs
About the Team
We are a global team of 100+ awesome people working from over 40 countries around the globe. We hire globally, you work locally—in the heart of London, a beach outside of São Paulo, or a quiet village near Florence, the choice is yours. Every few months we travel to meet up somewhere in the world and spend some quality time together. We place a huge amount of trust in our people, and we measure the outcomes rather than the work itself. Our values fuel our results.
We would love to hear from you if you have relentless drive and commitment to this role, as well as an unwavering belief that Talent Acquisition acts as a foundation of strategy fulfillment.
In particular, we are looking for:
- 2 years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience in fast-paced, digital ecosystems
- Experience working in flexible, remote, goal-oriented environments
- Great English communication, both written and verbal. You prefer to over- rather than under-communicate
- Precision and extreme attention to detail. You’re going to take care of complex tasks and manage a large database of applicants, as well as the sensitive contracting process
- A team player who acts with a sense of urgency and adapts to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Deep understanding of candidate care and balancing process with candidate experience
- Experience influencing and driving towards results
- Knowledge with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques and software collaboration tools
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered)
- 4-6 weeks paid sabbatical (depending on the tenure of the employee)
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- €4,000 contribution for training, workshops, and conferences
- Health (physical and mental) budget of 2,000€ per year
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair)
To apply for this job please click on -> toggl.com.