Maze is a Series A funded startup building the future of rapid testing for modern teams. We’re backed by some of the world’s best funds and have an extensive advisory network.
We’re on a mission to empower modern teams to build better user experiences by testing and learning rapidly with real users. To do this, we’ve partnered with the world’s biggest design tools, including Adobe XD, Figma, InVision, Sketch, and Marvel. We power over 40,000 brands globally, including IBM, Logitech, Pipedrive, Uber, Greenpeace, and Braze.
We’re a fully remote team working across 33 countries. You’ll be joining a passionate team whose resumes include Canva, Figma, GitLab, Google, InVision, Typeform and Zendesk.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Talent Support is the administrative engine for the People Team. They coordinate journeys starting with candidates to onboarding, team member status and all the way through to departure.
- Create and execute an amazing onboarding experience
- Provision new hire access to systems and tools
- Document People Practices in the People HQ and create a FAQ for team members
- Assist with and complete ad hoc projects, reporting, and tasks
- Assist with elements of the various team member-centric programs that run throughout the year e.g. 360 Reviews; Team Member Engagement Survey etc.
- Create and execute an off-boarding experience that is worthy of Maze
- Serve as the first line of contact for all team member inquiries
- Continually audit and iterate all People processes
- Support Talent Acquisition (TA) efforts through ATS optimization, reporting, and scheduling interviews when necessary
- Collaborate with TA to understand and implement the hiring plan for each job requisition
- Ensure candidates receive timely, thoughtful, and engaging messaging throughout the hiring process
- Helps manage candidate traffic for all roles
- Assist with account payable process and invoices
- Scheduling for management team when necessary
- Promote our values, culture, and remote only passion
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Speed, ability and independence
- Someone who can take initiative, constantly looking for process improvement and the drive to implement improvements
- Passion for work place experience
- Experience with People, Recruiting or HR functions at global remote startups desired, but not required
- Emotional intelligence
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to be empathetic
- Knowledge of our tech stack is desired but not required: Notion, Slack, G-Suite, Greenhouse, Carta, Xero, Revolut and more
This position will have a minimum salary of $45,000 USD and is dependent on experience and location (we only have 2 salary bands, within the US and Rest of World).
Consider this our wish-list. We know there will be great candidates that don’t meet every one of these criteria—if you’re passionate about the role and feel that your experience prepares you to do it, we’d love to hear from you.
Why Maze is unique
- Early-stage startup: You will join an early-stage startup with less than 150 team members. This means you’ll have the unique opportunity to directly impact success and help shape the future of Maze.
- Category: We’re on a mission to democratize user testing and are truly excited about defining a new space where anyone can test and learn rapidly.
- Product-market Fit: We already have a strong product-market fit for product designers and a NPS of 60, and we’re excited to build on top of this to reach PMF for our new user segments.
- 5x Growth: We’re a fast-growing startup and we have big goals! You will have the opportunity to impact Maze’s growth and help us achieve the next milestone in our journey.
- Health insurance with international coverage, 100% of the team member premium paid
- For US team members this includes Vision
- Dental insurance, 100% of the team member premium paid
- For US team members this includes orthodontics
- Free access to proper mental health care, unlimited virtual therapy sessions (with a human)
- Life and Disability Insurance, 100% of the team member premium paid
- Unlimited, flexible time off
- Meaningful equity
- Company retreats, fully paid for by Maze
- New MacBook (laptop), paid for by Maze
- Paid Family leave: 16 weeks for birth or adoptive parents
- $500/month in benefits to be used at your discretion, get the benefits that matter to you with our flexible a-maze-ing benefits
- $1,500 remote work setup fund to ensure you can set up a productive work space
- Flexible work schedule where you manage your own working hours
- Monthly Bonus.ly points that are awarded to others to recognize teamwork, dedication and helpfulness – points can be cashed out for gift cards and more
- Virtual social engagements randomly throughout the year and gaming sessions every other Thursday
- SWAG, we have some really cool swag
- Open, transparent culture that includes virtual: lunch-and-learns, coffee chats, quarterly all-hands meetings, and more
Check out all of our a-maze-ing benefits here.
To apply for this job please click on -> boards.greenhouse.io.