Team Member at Filmhouse
- Joseph Nahman Cl, Victoria Island 106104, Lagos, Nigeria
Filmhouse Cinemas is a dynamic film exhibition company with a style that incorporates multifarious features, including state-of-the-art cinema technologies and luxurious dine-in cinema services; administered by a professional operations management.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities include the following and other duties as may be assigned:
- Selling box office tickets, responding to queries reservations and sales.
- Monitoring and maintaining cash flow, ensuring that there are no shortages.
- Ensuring that guests are well guided to entrance and exit into the cinema.
- Monitoring and maintaining guest flow, ensuring that there are no obstructions to guest cinematic experience.
- Participating in briefings and other meetings as requested by the cinema manager.
- Attend and participate in training sessions as required by managers and HR.
- Contribute to increasing concession revenues.
- Responsible in the arrangement and cleaning of designated areas.
- The right candidate must have a minimum of OND from a recognized institution.
- Excellent customer skill.
- Must be a good Team player with excellent ability to multi-tasking and able to adapt to varying situations.
- Job knowledge
- Customer Relation Skills
- Negotiation & Networking Skills
- Personal Credibility
- Planning and Organizational Skills
- Communication Skills
- Analytical skills
To apply for this job please click on -> jobs.smartrecruiters.com.