About the job
Job Title: Tech Support Engineer 3
We’re seeking an experienced, customer-oriented Technical Support Engineer Level 3 to support our products. You will work with customers to resolve software issues, collaborate with colleagues to continuously improve, and deliver exceptional customer service. This role is expected to take cases escalated by customers and/or Level 1 & 2 Support Engineers and should provide quick and accurate support.
A career in tech. Work with the biggest and best names in technology.
We are looking for teammates who want to be part of the tech movement. People who want to progress their career now and gain experience for tomorrow. We celebrate diversity in every way. In fact, it’s the reason we’ve grown so fast. If you like being part of a global team, are passionate about technology and creative problem solving, and want to leave a mark bigger than yourself, we should talk.
Responsibilities as a Tech Support Engineer 3
The Azure Platform Technical Support (APTS) team provides world-class technical support to Microsoft commercial and enterprise clients, focusing on the Azure cloud infrastructure. This is an experienced technical team who supports multiple products within the Microsoft portfolio, including networking, virtualization, app development, authentication, backup, and recovery. You’ll work as part of a highly collaborative team to solve intermediate and complex technical problems for medium and large companies.
This role will:
- Serve as the assigned customers’ personal point of contact for all product-related issues in order to build and maintain relationships.
- Manage customer expectations, implement action plans and communicate timely, professional updates throughout technical issue resolution.
- Deliver exceptional Premium Service, exceeding customer expectations to secure renewals and work with managers on at-risk accounts.
- Develop a deep technical understanding of the customer’s specific environment to research and identify appropriate remediation, collaborating with the Technical Account Manager, Enterprise Support Manager, and Customer Account Manager as needed.
- Create knowledge articles when helpful for teams and customers.
- Independently manage case load and stay on target to meet support standards.
- Collaborate with other teams as needed to resolve cross-team and cross-product issues.
- Maintain documentation for all cases including queries, process steps, and resolutions consistent with customer commitments, prescribed protocols, and processes.
QualificationsAPTS is a good fit for you if:
- You’re technically proficient and have higher education classwork in IT or technical work, or experience with enterprise support.
- You love technology, understand it, and are adept at using it.
- You’re proficient in both written and oral English.
- You enjoy solving complex technical issues.
- You’re customer-obsessed, take the initiative, and exceed expectations.
In this role:
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience in technical and customer support roles are required.
- Higher level education in a relevant technology field, comparable experience in technical support, or relevant technical certifications are required.
- Advanced proficiency with hardware, software, operating systems, and/or programming languages required.
To apply for this job please visit ynvgroup.jibeapply.com.