Vetifly is looking for Technical Architect to join team remotely.
JOB REQUIREMENTS –
- Understand company needs to define system specifications
- Needs to plan and design the structure of a technology solution
- Evaluating internal functions, business development strategies, and IT processes and suggesting improvements.
- Creating business architecture models to reflect the organization’s strategies and goals and creating and implementing business visions and goals.
- Evaluating systems engineering and business process models for discrepancies and vulnerabilities.
- Creating methods for compliance architecture, such as data storage, metadata management, and change control.
- Communicate system requirements to software development teams
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods.
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
- Proven experience as a Technical Architect.
- Hands-on experience with software development and system administration for Node JS – Express JS & ECMA Script6, React JS, React Hook, Redux-thunk and CSS.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Familiarity with various operating systems (e.g. Windows, Linux) and Cloud SQL. (PostgreSQL, AWS).
- Advanced technical skills with Swift, Native and Kotlin .
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Organizational and leadership skills.
How To Apply
If you meet the criteria for this role, kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com