Technical Content Creator
Ustacky is currently seeking a results-driven, detail-oriented, quality-obsessed Technical content creator to help idealize, implement and manage various digital contents across our website, app, blog and social media channels in order to fulfil business objectives.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about various matters to increase business growth.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Developing and implementing content strategies that would increase audience reach across social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube e.t.c)
- Working with customer success, sales and marketing team to develop and implement content marketing and growth strategies.
- Provide reporting to the senior management team against agreed performance measures, and provide insights on future strategies.
- Ideating, writing and implementing technical content to be used in creative posters, videos e.t.c
- Solid knowledge of copywriting (technical copywriting)
- Solid understanding of scriptwriting
- Tech Savvy or have basic tech skills
- Excellent spoken and written English skill
- Knowledge of content marketing and organic marketing
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- An understanding of SEO and its best practices.
- Knowledge of content creation across multiple media including articles, audio, video e.t.c
- Knowledge of Graphic design is recommended
- Video Editing skill is also a huge plus
- Ability to learn fast and keep up with trends*Job Type:* Fulltime, Remote
Remuneration: ₦80,000 – ₦100,000 per month + Monthly Data Allowance
Interested in this role? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject “Technical Content Creator Role”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com