Website Mono HQ
Technical Product Manager
We are looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager with a solid technical background who is excited about shipping delightful products and can match our pace of innovation. If you’re excited about building a modern and reliable payment infrastructure that has the potential to accelerate economic growth and prosperity across Africa, this could be the role for you.
You will work with our customers to better understand their needs. You will define the product vision and strategy and work closely with the Engineering, Design, Business, Growth and Legal teams to make the vision a reality.
If you desire a career that allows you to navigate products and how they communicate with other software to make the success of the product a reality, then we would love to partner with you to make this happen. At Mono, we understand how important it is to hire, develop, and offer value to our team members, and we can’t wait for you to join us!
- Iteratively manage product development cycle from market research through various launch phases.
- Create and manage product strategy, drive roadmaps, project plans, and precise product specifications to deliver quality products.
- Work closely with the growth team to track and analyse all products’ usage while providing actionable product iteration based on key trends and reported data.
- Collaborate with Partner experience team and engineers to elegantly design API products that enable businesses and developers to create delightful product experiences for end consumers
- Translate product strategy into detailed MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver quick time-to-market and optimal products.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by physically visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- 2-3 years of experience building products that customers love.
- Solid technical background, curiosity, and familiarity with API’s, programming languages, and databases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager.
- Proven ability to develop product ideas and effectively communicate recommendations to cross-functional teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organisation.
Mono Is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Our aim is to develop and provide value to members of our team in a progressive and forward thinking environment. We believe in creating a working culture were employees can be their best selves and produce their best work. We make our employment decisions solely on our business requirements and individual merit irrespective of race/colour, national origin/ethnicity, religion, age, marital status, sex, gender or sexual orientation.
🚀 Stock options
🔆 Flexible working hours
🔝 Remote friendly
👩🏻⚕️ Health Insurance
🙋 Training Budget
😎 Team building events
🚀 Yearly offsite
🍱 Free lunch
Application Instructions – Read carefully!
1. To apply, click the “Apply for this job” button. Please make sure you proofread everything as we are a company that really cares about attention to detail!
To apply for this job please click on -> apply.workable.com.