Technical Product Manager
We are searching for a Technical Product Manager that can help us get the company to the next stage. You’re a proactive, sharp and self-motivated individual who is eager to learn and take ownership across our products. You love communicating and working with others in your team towards success, taking us from where we are now to where we want to be!
Hi, we’re Shake 👋 We’re on a mission to help companies grow with online reviews, whether 1st party (on their business) or 3rd party (on other businesses). We leverage big data to enable workflows that have never been seen before, with a software as a service approach in Reviewshake and data as a service approach in Datashake.
We’re an established high-growth business with thousands of paying customers and a team of 20+
Being bootstrapped (not venture-backed) and fully remote, we don’t strive for growth at all costs, and are building a company that we can be proud of, and enjoy working for.
What you’d be doing:
- Managing sprints for 8+ engineers
- Building a deep understanding of our product and use case(s)
- Troubleshooting customer problems and how we can address them
- Working side-by-side with our Tech Lead to get us to where we want to be
- Acting as the voice of the customer for making key decisions and setting priorities
- Writing internal/external documentation
- Liaising and negotiating deals with external vendors
Experience with the following is a big plus:
- Using APIs
- Having an understanding of data and its use cases
- Any coding experience
- Building technical products
💰 Salary range: $42k-$60k/year (USD, gross)
🌎 Work from anywhere
🏖️ 26 days paid time off
🏢 Co-work expenses covered (up to $300/m)
📗 $500/year learning budget
🗺️ Yearly retreat in cool locations (next one is in Thailand!)
To apply for this job please click on -> shake.recruitee.com.
Technical Product Manager (Remote) at Shake