Technical Project Manager
Birdeye is looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager to become part of our engineering team who will drive key initiatives to support our ever developing product.
In your role as a Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing a range of complex projects from initiation to delivery across multiple geographic regions. You will act as a central link between the business, software, and information technology teams. You will develop and manage comprehensive plans, manage risk and issues, and actively drive delivery.
As an experienced Technical Project Manager with a proven track record in managing deliveries to plan and a solid knowledge of project and program management techniques focused on software and technology you will be responsible for
- The creation and management of formal project plans and associated documentation in line with software / technology processes
- Identifying and managing project risks, tracking issues and managing conflict to deliver successful outcomes Ensuring effective and transparent delivery of project / program oversight to stakeholders
- The practical integration of formalized project management techniques aligned to Agile team operations
- The execution of effective / efficient project related planning and control
- Operating within and adhering to all internal and external quality process standards
- 5+ years of experience as a Project or Program Manager focused on software and information technology.
- Experience as a Software Engineer is a plus
- Proven hands-on inclusive leadership, focused on delivering successful project outcomes.
- Robust negotiation skills operating in an environment of openness and transparency
- Highly organized with first-rate analytical, communication and documentation skills demonstrating attention to detail
- Ability to work independently to tight deadlines, as well as cross-functionally to successfully implement projects
- Proven capability to confidently communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experienced with the processes of strategic planning and management, continual process
- improvement, change/scope management, conflict resolution, resource planning and utilization
- Experience in building and implementing projects and productivity tools, preferably JIRA
- Demonstrated ability to successfully multitask and maintain a high level of accuracy
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.