We’re hiring a technical recruiter to help us build our team at Canny. You’ll be working alongside the whole team to fill roles for every organization and level of seniority 🚀
Canny helps companies build better software products by being better at listening to and acting on user feedback.
Billions of people use software products every day. By helping software providers figure out which features to build and which bugs to fix, we’re improving UX and efficiency at a global scale.
– Profitable early-stage startup, 11 person team
– Over 1,000 customers, including industry-leading companies like ClickUp, CircleCI, Framer, and Compass
– We haven’t raised any money, we are our own bosses
– 100% remote
– Deeply understand the roles we’re trying to fill, and which candidates would be a great fit
– Manage the pipeline for several roles at once, to keep processes moving quickly and smoothly
– Be the main point of contact for candidates, representing Canny and answering questions along the way
– Build strategies for sourcing and reaching out to great candidates to fill roles in a timely basis
– You have successfully recruited technical folks (software engineer, product design, etc.) at software companies for 3+ years
– You have successfully filled roles for multiple orgs and levels of seniority
– You have successfully filled roles through sourcing and outreach
– Competitive salary and equity
– Unlimited sick and vacation days (paid)
– International team retreats ✈️ (paid)
If you think you’d be a great fit for this position, shoot us an email
. Please include your resume and tell us why you want to work at Canny. For brownie points, add your favorite GIF.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Technical Recruiter at Canny