Technical Recruiter at CodeSignal
We are seeking a Technical Recruiter who is excited about building teams and helping people find their passion! This is an opportunity to work cross-functionally with different teams to discern their hiring needs and help them find the ideal new members to maximize impact. If you are an exceptional relationship-builder who can balance competing priorities while managing your time effectively, this may be the right role for you.
CodeSignal is the leading technical interview solution, helping the world #GoBeyondResumes to hire high-quality and diverse technical talent. Talent Acquisition teams and engineering leaders use CodeSignal’s skills evaluation frameworks to tap into underrepresented pools of candidates, save valuable engineering resources, increase speed-to-hire, and increase candidate pipeline yield.
Founded in 2015, CodeSignal is trusted by innovative tech firms, financial services institutions, and the largest enterprises including Robinhood, Instacart, Uber, Netflix, Zoom, Facebook, Pinterest, Block, and Capital One. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- Becoming an Industry Leader in G2’s Technical Screening Software Category, 2022
- Raising $50M in our Series C led by Index Ventures in 2021
- Raising $25M in our Series B led by Menlo Ventures in late 2020
- Coming in at #3 on SaaS Mag’s “SaaS 1000” list in 2020
- Being recognized on CNBC’s 2019 Upstart 100 list
- Be helpful and empathetic. We believe that empathy is the foundation of building a great team, product, and service. We look at things from our users’ perspective, and we always treat our users and each other with trust and respect.
- Take ownership. All of us are on this ship together. When you see a problem to fix or an area to improve, do it!
- Move quickly and make mistakes. We’re not afraid to take risks. Be bold and try things; it’s better to validate an idea quickly than to fall behind chasing perfection.
- Have a point of view and embrace debate. We value getting things right and don’t stand on hierarchy. If you have an opinion, speak up, and you’ll be heard.
- Understand CodeSignal’s mission, values, and current goals to reach meaningful new recruitment milestones quarter after quarter
- Become comfortable with CodeSignal’s product offerings and use them strategically throughout the recruitment process
- Work with hiring teams to build a clear understanding of the requirements and qualifications for each open position
- Balance multiple open roles at once, operating with a strong sense of prioritization
- Conduct phone screens, administer skills assessments, and help vet candidates
- Gather careful data points for each candidate to assist the hiring team in their decision-making
- Research potential leads, identify strong candidates, and introduce passive job seekers to the company
- Contribute to a positive candidates experience for all applicants, regardless of the outcome
- A proven track record of successfully identifying, engaging, and hiring technical talent in a competitive talent market
- The ability to understand technology and stay abreast of industry trends and standards while actively nurturing a network of top talent
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to prioritize tasks and manage your work effectively to hit deadlines and hiring goals
- A successful record of building trust with hiring managers and candidates
- Experience working with an ATS system (we use Greenhouse)
Why You’ll Love It Here
- 💰 Competitive salaries based on local market
- 🩺 Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 🥳 Team activity fund to connect with your fellow Signalites
- 🏝 Flexible vacation policy and WFH arrangement
- 📚 Continuous learning with unlimited book reimbursement
- 💻 Hardware is provided such as laptop, monitor, mouse, keyboard, headset, and company swag
- 💙 A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join a fast-growing SaaS company
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At CodeSignal, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our customers and helps us all grow as Signalites and individuals. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. CodeSignal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please click on -> boards.greenhouse.io.