We’re looking for a Technical Recruiter to partner with Contra’s founding team to discover, attract and hire the best of the best talent with diverse background and experience. We will be looking to you to create scalable hiring systems as we grow our global remote team 🚀
How you’ll add value at Contra
- Own the full cycle recruiting process from sourcing talent, pipeline management, interviewing, onboarding and retention.
- Develop strategies to build a talent pipeline and recruit from a global talent pool.
- Source candidates through internal team referrals.
- Scenario plan based on hiring needs.
You’ll be successful here if you
- 4+ years of experience in technical recruiting
- Experience recruiting for fast growing (bonus: remote) startups
- Comfortable wearing many different hats since you’ll be building our recruiting systems from the ground up
- Experience sourcing candidates through creatives channels
- Large network of technical talent (nice-to-have)
- Thrive in a remote-first environment
- Are located in a timezone within 3 hours of San Francisco
- Are fluent in verbal and written English
How Contra can add value for you
- Remote-first culture
- Health coverage
- Well-funded company built to scale
- Competitive salary + equity
- Generous vacation policy + paid holidays off
- Flexible parental leave
- No Meeting Wednesdays
- Half day every third Friday of the month
- Themed meetings, games, and other fun team-bonding activities
- A custom slack emoji, just for you
Our interview process
- Complete a self-assessment form (10-15 minutes)
- First stage (introduction & culture) interview (30-45 minutes)
- Second stage (experience)
- Third stage (role fit)
To apply for this job, click here --> bit.ly.
Technical Recruiter at Contra