Technical Recruiter – EMEA
FingerprintJS empowers developers to stop online fraud at the source.
We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies. Some of our customers include: Coinbase, Booking.com, Yahoo, and eBay just to name a few.
We are a globally dispersed, 100% remote company with a strong open-source focus. Our flagship open source project is FingerprintJS (16K stars on GitHub).
We have raised $44M and are backed by Craft Ventures (previously invested in Tesla, Facebook, Airbnb), Nexus VP (previously invested in Postman, Hasura) and Uncorrelated Ventures (previously invested in Redis, Rollbar & Gradle).
As the Technical Recruiter for EMEA, you will lead our efforts in identifying, attracting and hiring top technical talent in Europe, the Middle East and African Continent. FingerprintJS is in hyper growth mode and you will be a key contributor in tripling our employee base in 2022 and the growth of our company into the future! Your experience with full cycle technical recruiting at a 100% remote company and your passion for providing an unforgettable candidate experience will be what sets you apart from the rest.
Some things you’ll accomplish:
- Manage full cycle recruiting of technical roles based globally. This includes drafting job descriptions, screening candidates and assessing their qualifications, and managing the candidate through the entire recruitment process.
- Partner with hiring managers to assess their talent requirements and advise on the best hiring strategy.
- Use a variety of techniques and creativity to attract and recruit the best candidates.
- Manage one or more placement agencies.
- Provide a great candidate experience at every opportunity.
What you bring to the team:
- Experience and network in the EMEA region, placing talent globally
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles and technical skills.
- Proven relationship management experience with hiring teams, helping them navigate the sources of talent and assisting them with assessment.
- Demonstrated track record of excellence in sourcing and assessing technical talent.
- Ability to conduct thorough behavioral based interviews and screens to assess both technical baseline as well as other skills.
- Skilled in offer negotiation, awareness of pertinent employment legislation and employment market trends.
- Experience working in early-stage technology companies and know what it takes to find the talent needed at each stage.
- Fluent in English
To apply for this job please click on -> boards.greenhouse.io.