Website The CVM Career Company
Technical Sales Specialist
TECH SALES OFFICER
A dynamic and fast-growing cybersecurity firm needs a Technical Sales Officer. The successful employee will manage all aspects of the sales process and demonstrate a history of sales excellence through impressive pipeline growth, outbound prospecting, detailed qualification, innovation, and consistent hard work.
- Define and execute sales plans for the assigned territory and meet and exceed quota through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities.
- Discover and track opportunities, follow up on process leads and make sure they are properly captured and updated in the CRM system.
- Carry out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning, and awareness.
- Identify and enable the right partners to achieve breadth coverage in the volume market segment.
- Invoicing and ensuring full payment collection with the clients.
- Keeping customers informed about new and existing products.
- Communicate client objectives and be able to translate difficult technical needs to support sales.
- Prepare and submit bids and proposals to clients.
- Generate impactful pipeline through cold calling and lead qualification from the marketing of programs and promotions.
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline to move a large number of strategic transactions through the sales process.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with clients, partners, and internal stakeholders and actively participate in demonstrations and presentations.
- Identify and close new opportunities for growth by working with a mix of mid-enterprise accounts
- Follow up and achieve targeted goals on sales and capturing market share.
- Provide the management of the company with feedback about local market opportunities.
- Minimum of 3+ year’s tech sales experience selling enterprise software, SaaS, Cloud, or IT Infrastructure products/services.
- Proficient in developing new business opportunities
- Exceptional skills in selling products and closing deals
- Excellent presentation skills, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Experience selling to C-Level Executives
- Experience working with partners ecosystem across technology partners, re-sellers, and service integrators.
- Highly driven, goal-oriented, and has the ability to meet deadlines.
- High-level understanding of customer infrastructures as well as selling complex solutions.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.