The Position: Technical Solution Expert
As a product leader，provide online solutions for customer and field engineers to ensure that the customer instruments can been used as soon as possible. Assist the manager to improve the team’s ability to solve problem online or give solution to engineers.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Assist the manager to improve the ability of team members to solve problems online through on-site practice, case analysis, experience summary and sharing, and making quick query guidelines
- Online guide customer or field engineers to complete the recovery of instrument’s failure.
- Get more information about the user’s instrument fault online, and give the solution and spare parts suggestions to the field engineer when they are going to customer site to fix the instrument fault.
- Perform as a key communication channel between the customer and the company，collect customer feedback or conduct satisfaction survey on a regular base, handle all customer on-line service related complains. Assist line manager to identify potential improvement opportunity and implement service improvement
- Track and handle the instrument fault problems or difficult faults that cannot be solved within the time limit or give solutions
- Reasonably arrange online time to ensure the answering rate and duration of online support
- Assist in completing remote early warning service
- Other projects or tasks assigned by line manager
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
To apply for this job please visit careers.roche.com.