Website Y Combinator
Y Combinator is looking for a technical sourcer (month-to-month contract) to support our internal team and help with immediate hiring needs. Partnering with our hiring managers, the technical sourcer will play an important role in deploying creative strategies to attract and identify not only qualified, but interesting candidates through a multitude of recruitment channels. We are looking for an independent contractor with strong technical sourcing experience to build a healthy pipeline of candidates and onboard 3 new engineers by the end of the year.
What you will do:
- Work with hiring managers to understand the requirements of each available role, profile of an ideal candidate and at what stage each recruitment search is at.
- Research and source top talent forming a strong pipeline of qualified candidates for each role.
- Speak to candidates about Y Combinator and refer top candidates to hiring managers for further conversation.
- Maintain candidate information and data accurately in our Applicant Tracking System.
- Close the loop with unsuccessful candidates.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of technical sourcing experience and proven results in finding top engineering talent.
- Creative mindset.
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills.
To apply for this job, click here --> bit.ly.