Technical Support Engineer
You will be the problem solver of the team—unblocking users, building unique solutions, and playing a critical role in customer growth, retention, and success.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience as a Software Engineer, Web Developer, Technical Support Engineer, or related.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to use, understand, and demonstrate software features and functionalities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to engage and influence C-level executives and key stakeholders
- Genuine excitement about scaling a nascent platform
- A desire to completely master the functionality and capabilities of the beehiiv platform
- An ownership mentality
- Experience working at a startup or an email platform is a big plus
- Experience working in a support role previously is a huge plus
- Experience using beehiiv is the biggest plus
What you will be responsible for
- The primary point of escalation for high priority support inquiries from users
- Investigating and resolving any potential issues that are escalated
- Building robust solutions and documentation to further optimize the platform and reduce future occurrences of similar issues
- Collaborating closely with the engineering team to improve product features and processes, and in some cases, doing so yourself
- Build new or leverage existing solutions and/or integrations to maximize the capabilities of the platform based on the user’s specific needs and goals
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers within target accounts to understand their business needs, challenges, and goals
- Collaborate with internal teams, including Sales, Marketing, Support, Engineering, and Product, to ensure a seamless and successful usage of the platform
To apply for this job please visit careers.beehiiv.com.