Website Tek Experts
We’re seeking a customer-oriented Technical Support Engineer Level 2 to work on behalf of our client to resolve complex customer cases. You will work with customers to resolve software issues, collaborate with colleagues to continuously improve, and deliver exceptional customer service. This role is expected to take cases escalated by customers and/or Level 1 Support Engineers and should provide quick and accurate support.
Driving exceptional outcomes with purpose-built solutions.
Tek Experts is a tech services and support company focused on delivering specialized and unique solutions for clients. We’re problem solvers, engagers, and creative thinkers who always strive to help our customers succeed. Our agile, relationship-based support helps the largest, most innovative enterprises thrive. If you crave problem-solving, finding improvement in process, learning, and working within a diverse global team, you’re the fit we’re looking for. Join our global team of experts and grow your IT career with us.
Responsibilities of a Technical Support Engineer
The M365 team supports online and cloud applications for M365 customers. As part of the M365 team, you will spend much of your time collaborating with your team to bring cases to resolution. Some cases will be transferred to a higher tier of support. Support Engineers will work with peers, Tech Leads, Subject Matter Experts, and Technical Advisors from Microsoft. However, you should also be able to work independently, learn the product and make troubleshooting decisions on your own.
This role will:
- Communicate with end users/system administrators/solution integrators via phone, email, and/or chat to identify, diagnose, and troubleshoot their needs, as well as set expectations and deliver guidance on resolving the issue.
- Apply technical knowledge relevant to the solution using technical documentation to identify appropriate remediation steps, identify escalated urgent situations impacting business priorities, troubleshoot, reproduce customer issues in lab environments, and seek guidance from technical leads and subject matter experts as needed.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision with good product knowledge.
- Provide technical guidance across teams by identifying areas requiring expertise on different modules of a solution to resolve cases.
- Maintain documentation for all cases including queries, process steps, and resolutions consistent with customer commitments, prescribed protocols, and processes.
- Mentor junior support engineers as needed or requested by management.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capability in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Manage relationships with all customers and ensure customer-centric culture across the customers thereby creating the right environment for efficiency and effectiveness
The M365 Line of Business is a good fit for you if:
- You love technology, understand it and are adept at using it.
- You’re able to adapt quickly as situations change.
- You’re empathetic and advocate for our customers.
- You’re customer-obsessed, take the initiative, and exceed expectations.
- You’re proficient in both written and oral English.
In this role:
- Proven work experience with IT or technical proficiency. 2-3 years’ of IT experience is preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT-related discipline is preferred.
- Certifications relevant to the product are an added advantage (M365 or Azure Fundamentals)
- Customer support experience (customer obsessed, innovative and result oriented)
- Professional fluency in English is essential, both written and spoken.
- Passion for solving complex technical issues.
To apply for this job please visit ynvgroup.jibeapply.com.