Technical Support Specialist
About the job
- Provide technical support to Customer services and other teams via email, phone calls, , ticketing system, and other channels as required.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback on technical and channel-related issues to customers.
- Escalate unresolved incidents to Operations, IT, external partners, and aggregators to ensure prompt resolution.
- Ensure incidents are documented in a professional manner using the available CRM.
- Ensure proper follow-up and closure of all pending tickets. Interact with customer service personnel to provide and process information in response to complaints and inquiries.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Working knowledge of CRM and VPN troubleshooting.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Responsible for Data Analysis and problem analysis of payment channels with the use of applications such as Kibana, Grafana, Postman
- Respond to business problems, work with the Customer service team to solve problems in due time.
- Collect requirements, collect suggestions, and optimize products.
- Follow up on channel problems and contact channel suppliers to resolve the issue.
- Being able to analyze logs and understand, and interpret the difference between HTML Server errors and Client errors.
- Handling customer technical support cases through phone and email submissions.
- Resolve technical issues related to network interruptions
- Attend Virtual/in-person meetings with other technical clients, and partners to analyze, troubleshoot and diagnose cases.
- Good knowledge of payment and funds transfer services, channels, billers ( telco, electricity, TV etc.) operations
- Requirements and skills:
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or relevant field with a minimum of 2 years experience working in Fintech or related Financial Institution
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Hands-on experience with escalation and timely customer query resolution.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience working in a related Fintech will be an advantage
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.