Technical Writer, Flutterwave
About the Technical Writer Role
Flutterwave is looking for a Technical Writer. The primary responsibility for this role is to write technical documentation, such as API reference docs and developer guides, for our external developer audience.
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) to make and receive payments in a convenient borderless manner.
As a technical writer at Flutterwave, you will:
- Produce clear and concise documentation in simple and easy-to-read English;
- Explore and build solutions to automate and actively optimize our documentations;
- Review, challenge and copyedit technical content and advocate best practices in technical writing across the organization.
- Be a voice that inspires the engineering team to get into technical writing.
Requirements: You’re a great match for this role if (you don’t have to tick all the boxes):
- You enjoy and have experience working together with developers and product owners to deliver quality documentation;
- You’re adept at writing conceptual documentation, detailed integration guides, code samples, API reference, and other online materials in a developer-friendly language;
- You like to take ownership and are determined to influence content and user experience.
To apply for this job, click here --> bit.ly.