Title: Technology Success Manager
Serve as the primary relationship manager and support contact for internal partners for technology onboarding, training, and utilization – 30% of time
- Develop and manage positive and productive working relationships with a portfolio of internal and external partners, leaders and influential voices in the field including consulting partners and vendors.
- Find opportunities and develop plans to increase value for partners within Salesforce and our integrated suite of tools.
- Manage implementation of multiple work streams to achieve team goals for organization-wide engagement and value creation.
- Onboard new and existing staff to Salesforce CRM and other technologies and tools.
- Develop work plans for partner onboarding and engagement and contribute to broad CRM team plans; manage implementation of multiple work plans to deliver on expectations for stakeholder engagement and more broadly for the CRM team.
User Training and Platform Advocacy- 30 % of time
- Develop, manage and roll out user training and onboarding strategy and project plan for CRM and related tools.
- Create and update training materials and documentation to support, coach and partner with users across the organization.
- Conduct training with partners as needed; support training held by other CRM team members to ensure consistency and alignment with partner needs.
- Lead the development and management of internal channels for ongoing platform advocacy and knowledge sharing for users.
- Identify and share new release features relevant to business needs to ensure continuous improvement and maximum benefit for users.
Intake, organize and track ongoing CRM work – 20 % of time
- Lead the implementation of work within the CRM team and with an external Salesforce partner, removing roadblocks and calibrating team assignments to move work forward.
- Responsible for intake, scoping and triage of CRM-related requests; translate business needs from partners into thorough and handoff-ready requirements.
- Oversee testing and quality assurance for new features, enhancements and fixes.
- Serve as a backup for Setup menu configuration and troubleshooting.
- Serve as a backup administrator for Salesforce and related tools to provide user access and configuration.
Team management – 20%
- Lead, motivate and support direct report – Salesforce Administrator, to meet objectives and overcome challenges.
- Act as a guide and mentor; assign and delegate tasks; enable day to day work; provide feedback and guidance for professional development.
- 3 – 5 years of Salesforce-related customer success, business analysis or consulting experience preferred but related experience will be considered.
- Previous experience managing employees and/or providing functional guidance.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator credential. Experience working with Salesforce’s Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) is a plus.
- Familiarity with 3rd party Salesforce applications and tools.
- Experience implementing Salesforce configuration changes in areas such as Flow, fields, page layouts, record types, dashboards and reports.
- Experience with developing training and user documentation for onboarding and utilization.
- Familiarity with technologies such as Airtable, Form Assembly, Campaign Monitor is a plus.
- Good communication, relationship-building skills and a customer-first approach.
- Strong leadership, relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, and handle and prioritize multiple simultaneous requests, maintaining a professional and courteous attitude.
- Ability to independently apply critical thinking and problem solving skills to develop solutions to business needs.
- Strong organizational skills, excellent judgment and decision making skills.
- Strong interest in continuing to expand knowledge and skills in the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Ability to provide instruction to audiences of varying technical ability.
- Comfortable working in a small, collaborative team environment.
- Energy and passion for the mission of the organization.
- Focus on making it work – we are looking for team members who are open-minded, who can look at problems from multiple angles, and who have an appetite and patience for getting it right, revisiting, and constantly improving.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.