Job Title: Telesales Agent
Lemonade Finance (YC S21) is building the Neobank for the African diaspora in North America & Europe. We provide our users with a multi-currency account that allows them to hold, send, and receive money from Africa in any currency for their business and personal banking needs.
Over 10 million Africans living in North America & Europe go through hoops and must pay exorbitant fees to send money to their loved ones. We constantly fight for everyday Africans to move their money freely worldwide at no cost and with the best exchange rate they can find.
We launched the app’s first version at the beginning of October 2020 with just the ability to send money. Now, we enable users to send and receive services across the ocean for loved ones. We have also grown to a team of more than 25 people working remotely and living on different continents worldwide.
We are looking for energetic and dedicated Telesales team members passionate about delivering world-class customer service. If you are interested in joining a fast-paced dynamic team, you will contact customers who want to get the most out of their service. Since you will be representing a global brand, a positive attitude and a bubbly personality are must-haves!
This is a contract based, 100% on-site position. Team members must be available to work (40 hours per week) from Mondays to Fridays.
1. Assist and troubleshoot with customers via phone and email while maintaining the highest level of courtesy and professionalism.
2. Escalate positive outcomes and issues to the team using appropriate channels and be able to work on multiple platforms at once.
3. Interact with other team members to improve service quality.
4. Attend weekly meetings and participate actively to ensure feedback on customer experience is implemented effectively.
5. Proactively spot different patterns that affect customers’ experience and suggest possible changes to carry out.
Qualification Required the the Telesales Agent role.
A bachelor’s degree
No experience required (Training will be provided on the job)
Experience using Google Apps for business, and CRM software.
Exceptional interpersonal skills, problem-solving skills, communication and collaboration skills. Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
1. CV review.
2. Candidates will be interviewed to evaluate communication and problem-solving skills.
To apply for this job please visit careers.lemonade.finance.