Website Reliance HMO
The Telesales Officer is charged with improving conversion rates from inbound leads, expanding customer accounts through upsells and reducing churn through telesales.
- Engage inbound leads by qualifying them over the phone and converting qualified leads to customers
- Look out for opportunities to upsell customers on premium products or expanding their accounts
- Reduce churn by helping customers solve payment problems and resolving service quality problems
- Onboard new customers and educate them on the service offering.
- Minimum B.Sc/HND from a recognised tertiary institution.
- 0 – 2 years post NYSC experience.
- Sales / Telesales experience is an added advantage
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion abilities.
- Excellent oral communication skill.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
1. Please complete this assessment after your application (https://www.tptests.com/?projectscode=Reliance_0108791263&lang=English). Kindly take the assessment at a convenient time not more than 2 days after your application and ensure you use the same email as in the application form
To apply for this job please click on -> reliancehealth.seamlesshiring.com.