Territory Sales Manager
About the job
The ideal candidate will guide the organization’s sales force by reviewing sales results, pursuing effective training, and setting goals for sales teams. This candidate should have an ability to understand customers needs in a given territory and educate the sales force on effective sales techniques for the area.
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of the company’s products, services, and industry trends to effectively communicate with customers and address their needs.
- Identifying opportunities to expand the company’s market presence within the assigned territory and proposing strategies for growth.
- Developing a strategic plan for the assigned territory to identify potential customers(Retail & Wholesale), and prioritize sales activities to achieve sales objectives.
- Meeting or exceeding assigned sales targets and revenue goals for the territory by effectively managing the sales pipeline.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing customers to ensure satisfaction and loyalty, as well as identifying upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
- Providing regular sales reports and updates to the sales management team, detailing progress towards goals, challenges, and proposed solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience with business to business sales and business to customer sales
- Strong management, time management and communication skills
- Ability to work in fast paced working environment
- Ability to use Salesforce Automation system.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.