Test Development Specialist
As we scale our efforts in 2022 and beyond, we’re looking for a Test Development Specialist (editor) to join our quest to help people land dream jobs.
What’s in it for you?
- Helping shape a fast-growing HR tech startup as an early employee
- Fully remote position with bright, motivated, and friendly colleagues around the world
- €35,000 – €46,000 (based on experience and performance) + stock options
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Paid parental leave
- €1000 remote working budget per year
- 4% of base salary learning & development budget
The job in a nutshell
As a Test Development Specialist, you will work closely with subject-matter experts (SMEs) to create screening tests and build long-term relationships with them for continuous collaboration and support.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Work with subject-matter experts (SMEs) from various fields to create pre-employment screening tests.
- Guide the work of SMEs and give them editing feedback for expression, objectivity, and clarity, following best practices in test development.
- Collaborate with SMEs to address feedback from our users and our algorithms to improve tests.
- Help recruit highly qualified SMEs to create tests for our platform.
- Build strong relationships with your SMEs for continuous collaboration and support.
- Manage an area of our test library, making sure its tests are published correctly and are up to date.
- Contribute new test ideas and other hiring material (such as custom screening questions, interview questions, and practical job simulations) to help improve our offerings to customers.
- Contribute to improving our test development tools and processes.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission to put 1 billion people in dream jobs.
- You are fully aligned with our values.
- You have excellent English writing and editing skills.
- You have worked as an editor in the past (either formally or informally for colleagues), and understand how to guide others to clarify their ideas and improve their writing.
- You have a strong interest in testing, psychometrics, and hiring, and want to learn more about these topics.
- You enjoy researching and learning new things at a deep level.
- You are comfortable working with data and basic statistics.
- You work well with others and manage your collaborators independently.
- You are comfortable working remotely.
- You are comfortable with the ambiguity and pace of iteration of an early-stage startup.
Bonus points if…
- You have experience working in a SaaS company and a fast-growing startup
To apply for this job please visit assessment.testgorilla.com.