Fincra Technologies Limited
Fincra is a payment infrastructure for fintechs, platforms and global businesses. Fincra provides payments solutions that enables businesses to accept payments securely, make payouts globally and scale your business across borders.
Vision: Our vision is to simply create a world, where movement of money is instant, and as easy as sending a text message.
Mission: To make it easier for businesses in emerging or frontier markets to transact digitally, at low cost and high speed, seamlessly.
As a Trade Intern, you will be required to support the team on all day to day trade operations as well as gathering reports.
What you will be doing everyday
- Collate Trading reports
- Rate all reasonability reports
- Provide update on historic rates
- Facilitate and support merchant engagement activities
- Deliver excellently on any other assigned task by the line manager
- Cultural and Value fit
- Can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid, manageable tasks and action plans
- Clear and empathetic communicator both verbally and in your writing
- Highly motivated by the opportunity to improve the lives of merchants and all clients
- Deep and unrelenting customer focus
Cultural competencies (Company culture that we don’t negotiate with)
- Ownership, We are a team of individuals who are the CEO of their roles, and are able to consistently make excellent decisions independently, even in the face of ambiguity or uncertainty. Our people have the creative freedom to design solutions to problems and the responsibility to execute the right results, expecting the same of your teammates. The company strives to provide overall direction and expectations for each team and role, however, we value people who are able to lead and drive initiatives on their own, in line with the direction.
- Excellence, For us to achieve our very lofty goals as a company, we need to be able to produce best-in-class results, even in the minutest of tasks. We are first principle thinkers and we focus on solving problems from the root cause and not just the symptoms of the problem.
- People Skills, Our people are our greatest asset. They make up the company, the culture and their behavior reflect what our values are. We immensely care about our people and we always make our best effort to see that our people love spending time with each other.
- Communication, We are a people that take feedback seriously and we don’t shy away from even the hard stuff.
- A chance to be an early member of a high-growth startup
- We pay competitively in the Nigerian market for the matched experience and role
- Amazing work culture and a company that truly cares about creating the best and most fun place to work
- We offer health insurance that includes dental, optical & covers major surgeries.
- Interest-free staff loans upon confirmation
- We currently work fully remote
- We offer vehicle financing for confirmed employees at 50% of asset value.
- Stock options for early employees.
- Annual Training budget.
Job Type: Internship
Contract length: 6 months
- Have you completed the mandatory NYSC program?
- Undergraduate (Required)
- Treasury: 1 year (Preferred)
Application Deadline: 19/08/2022